1000 Series Single Hung Windows
1000 Series Single Hung Windows from Window World enhance the beauty of your home, bring the outside view indoors and maintain your comfort. Crisp, clean lines, decorative grids and exquisite architectural detailing are just the beginning. 1000 Series offers all the features you’d expect from a premium vinyl window–including overlap reinforced corners and aluminum reinforcement at horizontal sash members for extra strength and stability. Available in classic double-hung, sliding and picture window styles.
Make your life easier with 1000 Series tilt-in sashes for easy cleaning, and reduce energy costs with 1000 Series superior all-weather insulation performance.
When you choose 1000 Series, you will know that you’ve invested wisely and increased the value of your home. Plus, all 1000 Series windows are covered by Window World’s impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty.*
- Protective hollow bulb seal and wind flap for added weather protection
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior of the window
- Hard shell dual durometer sash glazing for structural integrity
- Beveled edge on top sash guides sash into place for a tight seal.
- Telescoping butt-joint reinforced corners make the window more energy efficient, eliminating drafty gaps at sash and frame corners.
- Constant force balance system eliminates sash cords, weights and pulleys. you’ll benefit from smooth, comfortable fingertip operation.
- Tilt-in top and bottom sashes make cleaning safe and easy from inside the home.
- Double barrier-fin weather stripping at sash sides help keep out dirt and noise, and protect against air infiltration.
- Full balance covers help protect against air infiltration while adding a finished look to the window frame.
- Vinyl frames and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made tough and solid with virgin vinyl (PVC) powder, their color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- Multi-chambered sash & mainframe structure creates insulating air spaces for superior thermal efficiency.
- Insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- PPG InterceptTM Warm Edge Spacer system maximizes performance and Longevity.
- Metal reinforcement for added strength at the meeting rail.
- Interlock at sash meeting rails creates a super-tight seal against air infiltration and adds to your sense of security, comfort and well-being.
- Hardshell dual durometer sash glazing eliminates unsightly glazing rubber, while acting as a shock absorber and sealing out air and water.
- Fully extruded, double wall lift rail for strength and durability.
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior of the window.
- Protective bulb seal and wind flap provide a secondary barrier to keep out dust, noise and moisture.